Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Which wowed you?

  1. #11
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I've only been collecting for the past year so I haven't built up a large collection yet so I don't have many accessories. We will be getting Samantha's bed soon. So I have to say that the most impressive thing that I have seen of AG's would be my white-bodied Molly. Her hair is so silky soft, her complexion so pretty. She just took my breath away. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member mom4four's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to say the dolls themselves. I remeber when Mandy first saw that catalog and begged for one, I thought I was wasting money on such a pricey doll but when she came she was so worth it I was "pleasantly" suprised

  3. #13
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was really surprised when I first got Samantha's lemonade set. The crystal is so heavy and the set is really nice. I also really like Felicity's dishes.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first thing I thought of was Mollys bike. I was just showing my sister in law the little working headlight last week. She was my next door neighbor growing up and she could not believe how much it looked like my bike. Same color even.
    I love Kits desk and typewriter. Also Josefinas furniture..excluding the bed.
    I AM LOOKING FOR THE WAFFLE IRON IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL THEIRS. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •